Saturday, January 10, 2015

So unfortunately I won't be able to boost my posts with FB ads anymore.  Apparently I didn't understand how they worked when I started using them and they screwed me over and charged me once, then twice, then took the first one back , then caused an overdraft fee, then said "I'm sorry for your frustration, but you agreed when you clicked "OK"".  Like WTF.  You click "boost post", say ok let's do $5 and that's that.  Nowhere does it say there's a friggin' minimum "threshold" of $25 and we'll bill you at the end of the month and then screw your hole finances up in the dang process.  *Facepalm*  I'm still learning how to do this whole indie, self published, author thing and there's so much more to it than just putting your words down and clicking a few "I Agree's".

Sorry for my minor rant!  On another note, I've started another story.  Not sure if it's going to be a short story, turn into a novel, or if I'm going to submit it for a short story contest.  *ponders*

Titled: Out Of Ashes

Anyone interested in the tales of a Phoenix?

No comments:

Post a Comment