Saturday, October 10, 2015

What's New

Hello every out there in reading land!

I know it has been forever since I've written anything, but it has been quite the adventure the past 8 months. I've met, fell in love and married the most amazing woman in the world and have moved from Oregon to Indiana. Am now the proud mama of 5 fur babies (3 dogs and 2 cats) and in that time have released my fourth book titled "Out of Ashes". 
As of right now I am working on a new project with my wife who is also an author (Victoria Cobretti) titled "Arrows & Elements, which you can find a sneak peek of at the end of "Out of Ashes". It is about a half Siren, half Elf named Rion who has become mute after an incident with a Gnome, and an Elf named Bren who has a bit of trouble with the elements, who set out on an adventure of a lifetime. I'm super excited to be able to work with her and can't wait to see where Rion and Bren end up! Arrows & Elements will be out by the end of the year!
For the month of November, however, my wife has challenged me to NaNoWriMo! I will attempt to write an entire novel in the month of November. I have chosen "Fallen". A story about an angel who has been banished from Heaven and stripped of her wings because she was bitten by a vampire. Wish me luck! And good luck to all those out there who will join me! 


Take a peek at mine and my wife's websites! More adventures await! 

Kejsi Miller:
https://www.facebook.com/kejsisauthorpage

amazon.com/author/kejsimiller

Victoria Cobretti: 

https://viccobretti.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/VicCobrettiAuthor





No comments:

Post a Comment